TULSA, Okla. — Tiger Woods came to Tulsa and is testing out his skills at the site of the upcoming PGA Championship.
Woods's plane flew in from Florida and was spotted at Tulsa International Airport on Thursday.
It was announced earlier this week that Woods was one of many golfers who made the field list for the upcoming PGA Championship. Other golfers with Oklahoma ties have also been listed to play.
As of April 28, Woods has not withdrawn his name from the field expected to compete. Despite being listed, this doesn't mean Woods will end up playing at the Tulsa golf course in May.
2 News Sports Director Cayden McFarland says Woods is heading out to Southern Hills to check out the course ahead of the major competition. Woods was spotted playing the course earlier today.
The 2022 PGA Championship starts May 19.
- Ex-Tulsa officer convicted in crossbow, poison arrow murder gets parole
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- LIVE BLOG: Jurors recommend death sentence for David Ware
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police need help identifying man dropped off at hospital
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --