TULSA, Okla. — The Union Pacific Big Boy is in Oklahoma!
Big Boy number 4014 is a famed steam locomotive that was built in the 1940s and carried equipment across the nation during World War II.
It's making several stops across Green Country. Starting in Vinita just before 10 a.m., then making its way through Pryor, Wagoner, Muskogee, and McAlester this afternoon.
On Friday, it will make two more stops in Atoka and Durant before heading into Texas.
- Tulsa Public School board votes to allow for legal action against state over masking law
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Bixby heading to Division I football after OSSAA approval
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa hospital offers monoclonal antibody treatment that could reduce COVID effects
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --