TULSA, Okla. — Police arrested a 13-year-old Thursday in connection with the death of another 13-year-old in Tulsa.
Skylar Neill is in custody for the deadly shooting of 13-year-old Lamar Norman at the Savanna Landing apartment complex early on the morning of Dec. 27.
The shooting took place at the complex near 61st Street and South Peoria around 4:15 a.m. Witnesses say they heard up to 14 shots were fired.
This marked the second shooting involving a teen victim in Tulsa in under a week.
If you know anything about this incident, please contact Tulsa police at 918-596-9222 or Tulsa Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
This is a developing situation. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Puppies left at convenience store adopted by Tulsa police officers
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Small Tulsa business expands to Broken Arrow adding a hundred jobs
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Jenks 6th grader pushes for others to help stop climate change
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --