TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma Senator James Lankford is hosting two campaign events with former President Donald Trump's Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Pompeo is endorsing Sen. Lankford in his re-election campaign for the U.S. Senate. The first joint event is a forum being hosted at the University of Tulsa's Performance Center on Wednesday.
Later, Sen. Lankford and Pompeo will host their second forum of the day at Oklahoma Christian University's Baugh Auditorium, starting at 4 p.m.
- Small Oklahoma school districts begin closures, shifts to distance learning as COVID-19 cases surge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Judge denies Tulsa Little League team's petition after COVID-19 disqualificationn
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Casting call for 'major motion picture' in Oklahoma looking for men with shaggy hair
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --