OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board voted 4-1 on Wednesday to deny clemency for death row inmate Gilbert Ray Postelle.
The decision marks the second-consecutive vote against clemency for an Oklahoma inmate since the granting of clemency for Julius Jones last month.
The board voted 4-1 on Tuesday to deny clemency for Donald Grant.
Postelle is scheduled for execution on Feb. 17.
Postelle is sentenced to death for the 2005 revenge killings of four people at an Oklahoma City mobile home park.
- Broken Arrow mother petitioning for protective order change after son killed
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- OSU Medical Center emergency room reopens after biohazard scare
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- 3 students dead, 8 wounded after shooting at Michigan high school
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --