TULSA, Okla. — The Oklahoma State Medical Center emergency room in Tulsa temporarily closed Tuesday morning after a reported biohazard.
The Tulsa Fire Department and a hazmat team investigated but didn't find biohazard material as reported by a man around 9 a.m.
The Medical Center says that man is in custody.
"Patients and employees in the Emergency Room during the incident are being monitored out of an abundance of caution," the Medical Center said on Facebook.
The emergency room reopened around 12 p.m.
- Lincoln Riley's departure 'blindsided' Oklahoma players, coaches, team captain says
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Defense secretary responds to Oklahoma governor's vaccine mandate concern
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- FTC seeks information about supply chain issues
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --