TULSA, Okla. — Paramount+ released its first teaser trailer Wednesday for the upcoming series "Tulsa King" starring Sylvester Stallone.
The show has been filming in Oklahoma, putting out several casting calls for extras on sets in both Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Stallone has been spotted on set since filming started.
The plot revolves around New York mobster Dwight Manfredi, played by Stallone, who is released from prison after 25 years and exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa. He's then tasked with creating a new crew from the people he meets in Oklahoma.
The show is executive-produced in part by "Yellowstone" and "1883" creator Taylor Sheridan. It's set to start streaming Nov. 13.
See the teaser trailer:
- Man who climbed Devon Tower speaks out
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Family discovers working pay phone in Beggs
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Signs to look for heat stroke, exhaustion
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --