TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma State University-Tulsa is hosting two workshops called “Money Matters: Financial Literacy” for kids and adults.
The workshop for elementary students is on April 23, and for the adults on April 30.
Topics that will be covered include an interactive display to teach the kids about the basics of money, and more advanced topics for the adults. This includes:
- how to plan for the future
- Body found in shallow grave in east Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Charges added for two men accused in Broken Arrow double homicide
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- James Cannon steps down as team president for FC Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --