TULSA, Okla. — The primary election on June 28 in Oklahoma includes several local and federal seats up for grabs.
Races for governor, both of Oklahoma's U.S. Senate seats, multiple U.S. congressional seats and the positions of Attorney General and State Superintendent are all expected to be closely contested among top Republican candidates.
Here are some key races to follow as polls open up on Tuesday:
- Race for Governor of Oklahoma (incumbent Gov. Kevin Stitt)
- Race for U.S. Senate (incumbent James Lankford)
- Race for U.S. Senate (seated Sen. Jim Inhofe retiring)
- Race for Congressional District 2
- Race for Oklahoma Attorney General
- Race for State Superintendent of Public Instruction
What else do you need to know before handing in your ballot? See our election coverage here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --