BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — One person is dead following a crash involving a semi-truck in Broken Arrow early Wednesday morning.
The crash happened at the intersection of Elm Place and Greeley St. The area was closed for several hours while crews investigated the crash.
Officials said the driver of a Mitsubishi Galant crossed the center line and hit a semi-truck. The driver, Taylor Thesenvitz, 34, died on the scene. The investigation is still ongoing.
All lanes in the area are open again.
- Small Oklahoma school districts begin closures, shifts to distance learning as COVID-19 cases surge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Judge denies Tulsa Little League team's petition after COVID-19 disqualificationn
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Casting call for 'major motion picture' in Oklahoma looking for men with shaggy hair
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --