TULSA, Okla. — This week's Friday Night Live Player of the Week, brought to you by Wholesale Computer Supply, is Central High School Quarterback, KT Owens.
Owens threw for 373 yards and six touchdowns, as the Braves defeated Locust Grove for the program's first Playoff win since 1997.
- Some Tulsans concerned over indoor church concert held Tuesday night
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Glenpool City Council passes mask mandate
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- State chief medical officer fears for Oklahoma's healthcare system
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --