GLENPOOL, Okla. — Glenpool City Council passed a mask mandate Wednesday evening.
The mandate passed in Glenpool by a 3-2 vote count, according to city officials.
Officials said the mandate requires individuals 10 and up to wear a mask in public.
This comes as coronavirus cases in the state and country continue to spike.
Several cities in Green Country have considered a mask mandate, with some passing them and others not.
- Where are face masks required? Green Country cities current mask policies
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Final analysis shows Pfizer's vaccine 95% effective
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- First Senate bill of session named after fallen Tulsa police officer
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --