TULSA, Okla. — Inclement weather headed through Green Country this week is prompting local school districts to cancel classes.
Tulsa Public Schools announced the district would be closed Wednesday through Friday.
Bartlesville, Tahlequah and Catoosa are all among districts making changes either to distance learning or canceling classes altogether.
Area businesses and events are also canceling due to the weather so make sure to call before heading out.
- Tulsa Police investigating shooting with multiple victims
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- McAlester police officer battles COVID-19
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police locate stolen vintage Shelby Mustang
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --