TULSA, Okla — Federal authorities are investigating a shooting in north Tulsa from early Sunday morning.
Tulsa police officers responded to a call about a shooting near East 46th Street North and North Peoria Avenue just after midnight on Jan. 30.
According to the report, two victims were taken to a local hospital following the shooting.
One victim, Isaiah Jones, died at the hospital.
The second victim survived and left the hospital on his own.
A third shooting victim was found at the scene and was taken to another local hospital.
Police say the three victims were involved in a shootout with each other.
TPD handed the investigation to federal authorities as one of the victims is a member of a Native American tribe.
The shooting marked the second homicide reported in the city overnight Saturday into Sunday morning.
- One arrested, arson investigation underway at midtown Tulsa apartment
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Donald A. Grant executed in Oklahoma's first lethal injection of 2022
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Pryor family raising awareness after rare parasite infects toddler
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --