TULSA, Okla — Police are investigating the city's 8th homicide of the year after a shooting late Saturday night.
Tulsa police officers responded to a shooting call at Parkview Terrace Apartment near West 61st Street and South Union Avenue around 9 p.m.
When they arrived they found the victim, Camron Roesner, dead from gunshot wounds.
According to the report, residents took Roesner outside after he'd been shot inside an apartment before first responders arrived.
Sand Springs police arrested Johnny Clark about six hours later at a hotel in the Town West area on unrelated complaints. Police say Clark had loot on him from the murder scene.
Tulsa police added complaints of First-Degree Murder, First-Degree Burglary and Shooting with Intent to Kill to the list of charges Clark is facing.
The shooting marked the first of two homicide investigations for Tulsa police from overnight Saturday.
- One arrested, arson investigation underway at midtown Tulsa apartment
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Donald A. Grant executed in Oklahoma's first lethal injection of 2022
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Pryor family raising awareness after rare parasite infects toddler
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --