BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Broken Arrow's police chief did his part Monday after a fundraiser hit its mark at Centennial Middle School on Monday.
Chief Brandon Berryhill puckered up and kissed a one-week-old goat in front of students to kick off Valentine's Day.
Berryhill's kiss came as the result of the school raising $2,700, surpassing its goal.
- Tulsa police arrest three involved in drug trafficking
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- A New Life: Rising Grove football star overcomes childhood slave trade
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Mickey Guyton dress on display at Tulsa's Woody Guthrie Center
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --