TULSA, Okla. — A 14-year-old Union student is accused of attacking another student at a bus loop, prompting a police investigation on Wednesday.
The district sent a message to parents of 8th Grade Center students on Wednesday saying a fight on the bus loop left one student in the hospital and another in police custody.
The letter to parents says a razor blade was used in the fight.
Police say the 14-year-old accused of using the razor blade was taken to the juvenile detention center and is expected to be charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
The district added extra security Thursday following the incident.
- Oklahoma Natural Gas customers should expect monthly bill increase
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Coweta police identify man wanted in armed robbery at Kum & Go
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma State 2022 football schedules released
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter