TULSA, Okla — Local police confirmed Denim Lee Blount turned himself into the United States Marshals.
Blount has a warrant out of Tulsa County for second-degree rape. He also has a federal warrant for shooting with intent to kill during an attempted carjacking.
The US Marshals want to talk to Blount about the double homicide in Broken Arrow.
- GRDA: Investigations launches after two people died from Kerr Dam explosion
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Gov. Stitt removed from the Tulsa Race Massacre Centennial Commission
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Robert De Niro suffers leg injury, won't impact ‘Killers Of The Flower Moon’ filming
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --