TULSA, Okla. — Robert De Niro has suffered a leg injury while in Oklahoma before filming "Killers of the Flower Moon."
Deadline stated that De Niro suffered a quadriceps muscle injury at his on-location home in Oklahoma. The publication confirmed the injury did not occur on-set or during production.
De Niro is currently set to star in Martin Scorsese's film "Killers of the Flower Moon." De Niro's rep states the injury will not impact filming and the actor isn't scheduled to shoot again for another three weeks.
Scorsese's Apple Original film is based on the book by David Grann. The book is about a series of murders in 1920s Oklahoma. The film is expected to wrap later this year or early 2022.
The film stars De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jesse Plemons, and Lily Gladstone.
- GRDA: Investigations launches after two people died from Kerr Dam explosion
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- John Legend headlining Tulsa Race Massacre event on 100-year anniversary
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Trader Joe's first major retailer to drop mask requirement for fully vaccinated customers
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --