HENRYETTA, Okla. — Two people are dead after an explosion at a home in Henryetta on Monday morning.
Okmulgee Emergency Management confirmed the explosion happened around 7 a.m. near Wilson Road and Elm Road.
The cause of the explosion is under investigation.
We're working to get more details.
- Two more arrests made in deadly shooting at Taft festival
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- High gas prices affecting summer fun on the lake
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma lawmaker proposes mandatory vasectomies
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --