TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa's historic Admiral Twin is celebrating a significant milestone this week.
The drive-in movie theater is reopening this Friday in honor of its 70th year in business. In 2010, a fire destroyed the drive-in. Two years later, the place was back with a new screen concession stand, kitchen, and bathrooms.
READ MORE: 10th anniversary of the Admiral Twin fire
It also became the perfect place to hold naturalization ceremonies in Tulsa. READ MORE: Admiral Twin drive-in hosts naturalization ceremony
The first two movies set to show this weekend include "Wonder Woman 1984" and "Tom and Jerry."
The drive-in is only open on the weekends through mid-May. Afterward, it will be open seven days a week.
For more show information, call 918-878-8099 or click here.
- Sand Springs Chick-Fil-A struck by lightning, closed
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Danny Boy O'Connor talks new Hulu doc 'Kid 90'
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- What is known about third round of stimulus checks
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --