TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police investigating attempted sexual assault, robbery.
It happened April 7th near 51st and Memorial. Police said the victim came home from working the night shift, and as she walked to her door, a man came up behind her with a gun. He forced his way into her bedroom and tried to sexually assault her, but after she didn't comply with his demands, he changed his mind.
That's when officers said the man grabbed her purse and other items from the home and then left.
"Through our investigation, we have been able to gather some evidence, and collect some images of a person of interest," said Lt. Justin Ritter with the Tulsa Police Department.
Police believe the motive was robbery and not sexual assault. If you recognize the man in the photo, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
- Tulsa police: Suspect arrested in stabbing at Woodland Hills Mall
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma partnership program removes uninsured drivers from the road
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Sand Springs lifts mask ordinance
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --