TULSA, Okla — Police are looking for help after identifying the victim of a killing in east Tulsa on Tuesday.
The Tulsa Police Department says they were called about a man found dead near 41st Street and Memorial on Nov. 20.
Officers found 18-year-old Anthony Gardner dead from a gunshot wound.
Detectives are working on the case and are asking for any information from the public. People can contact the Tulsa Crime Stoppers at 918-596-2677.
- Coweta Police searching for suspect in armed robbery
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- 5 dead, more than 40 hurt after motorist drives through Wisconsin Christmas parade
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa attorney weighs in on what's next for Julius Jones
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --