TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum proposed his budget plan for the Fiscal Year 2022-23 to the Tulsa City Council on Wednesday.
Bynum's proposal represents an increase of $145.5 million more than last fiscal year's original budget.
City councilors will review and discuss Bynum's proposal and must approve a budget for the upcoming fiscal year at least seven days prior to June 30. The Fiscal Year 22-23 will begin July 1.
- Tulsa police seize woman's new car after telling her it was stolen
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Governor signs bill allowing police to keep videos secret
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Two dead in highway crash near Leonard
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --