TULSA, Okla. — Two people are dead after a crash on US-64 on Tuesday afternoon near Leonard.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol and the Bixby Fire Department responded to the crash on US-64.
OHP officials told 2 News Oklahoma that a motorcycle rider moving fast down the highway hit an SUV making a left turn.
- Tulsa police seize woman's recently bought car after they told her it was stolen
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Law enforcement kills bow-and-arrow-wielding man near Vinita
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Judge voids nationwide mask mandate for mass transit
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --