TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa man is continuing a tradition of bringing winter to his own backyard for his children.
Charlie Selman bought a snow machine a few years ago that he's been using to fill his backyard.
Though it's been cold at times during this Oklahoma winter, snowfall has been lacking as we head toward the end of January.
Selman bucks that trend to bring that traditional winter home.
- Charcuteray opens storefront in Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Shooting at AirB&B house party leaves one injured
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Berryhill family, friends remember teen girl killed in wreck
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --