TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office located the owners of a handful of wandering "buffalo" that were found in a Skiatook neighborhood on Friday morning.
The group of bison was hanging around a property near East 136th Street North and North Hartford Avenue.
Deputies located the owners by Saturday night.
- Toilet shattered by lightning strike at Okmulgee apartment
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa police issue warrant for man accused in older woman's assault
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Residents voluntarily evacuate flooded Bixby neighborhood
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --