TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office found a 13-year-old boy safe Wednesday after he'd been missing for about four days.
The sheriff's office says Octavian Whiteagle hadn't been seen since leaving his mother's west Tulsa home around 5:30 p.m.
Deputies said Wednesday morning that he was found safe.
- Michael Todd responds to backlash after rubbing spit on man's face during sermon
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Police looking for shooter after man killed in south Tulsa
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Woman dead after SUV hits ATV in north Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --