TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Police Department arrested a man Tuesday in connection with the shooting of another man in south Tulsa.
Tulsa police say someone shot a man several times at the Hope Valley apartment complex near 61st Street and Peoria around 4 p.m. on Monday.
Police say 38-year-old Mack Long had been shot multiple times and later died at the hospital.
Detectives identified the suspected shooter as Stanley Dandridge, saying that Dandridge and Long got into an altercation on Monday before Long tried to run and Dandridge shot him.
Dandridge will be booked into the Tulsa County Jail for First-Degree Murder.
- Bobby O's Slices restaurant closing due to pandemic struggles
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Missing bible found after fifteen years
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- New Discovery Lab now open to members
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --