TULSA, Okla. — The battle over Britney Spears conservatorship is dominating headlines and opening up conversations about women's rights and mental health.
In testimony a few weeks ago Spears spoke openly about her struggles under the conservatorship, including her want to have another child and the situation preventing her from removing an implanted birth control device. She later posted to Instagram apologizing to fans about 'pretending to be OK' in posts over the years.
Founded in North Tulsa, Still She Rises offers client-centered, innovative, and holistic legal representation to indigent mothers. DVIS, a Tulsa Area United Way agency, is the only nonprofit agency in Tulsa, Okla., and the surrounding communities to provide comprehensive intervention and prevention services to men, women and, children affected by domestic and sexual violence.
- Missing Haskell man possibly found dead
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Police identify woman injured in east Tulsa hit and run
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- 'Killers of the Flower Moon' looking to cast Native American dancers
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --