TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are asking for the public's help to identify the driver of a car that hit a woman, leaving her in critical condition.
Police identified the victim as Andria Marrs. She is in the ICU.
Police got a 911 call just after 10:30 on Sunday night after witnesses said they saw the woman lying in the road.
Nohmi Perez said the crash was so loud, she thought it was a normal collision. "I thought it was two cars," Perez said.
2 News obtained a video from a restaurant across the street from the accident. The woman can be seen getting hit so hard, that she goes up into the air and lands about twenty feet away.
Tulsa police are looking for the car and ask anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 918-585-5209.
- Family asking for help after fire destroyed home, cars, and tools
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa City Councilors approve $16 million for north Tulsa development project
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Delta Variant identified in Oklahoma
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --