TULSA, Okla. — A train stuck on its tracks caused frustration and delays early Monday morning.
Traffic was at a standstill near 41st and Memorial due to the stopped train.
Officials from Union Pacific say one of their locomotives experienced a mechanical issue around 5 a.m. The company had to bring in another locomotive to help move the train off.
The crossing was cleared shortly after 7 a.m. and the intersection is now open for traffic to travel through.
This is a developing story. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Tulsa Police arrest fraud suspect wanted in multiple counties
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- The Coffee Bunker celebrates 11th anniversary
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa Police searching for vehicle involved in serious injury crash
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --