TULSA, Okla. — A tip sent to Tulsa Crime Stoppers helped Tulsa police confiscate more than 100 guns from a convicted felon.
TPD says they got a tip that suspect Richard Green had dozens of guns in his possession.
The Special Investigations Division found that Green had allegedly threatened several people at his workplace.
They got a search warrant for Green's house where they found up to 126 guns.
Green was then arrested.
Police say that none of the firearms will be available for purchase due to being evidence in the case. They also say if Green is convicted, a court order will be issued to destroy the firearms.
- Insurance error leads to EMSA bill for Tulsa couple
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Several tires slashed in midtown Tulsa neighborhood
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police shoot, kill sword-wielding man attacking father
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --