TULSA, Okla. — Stringer Nursery & Garden Center in east Tulsa is closing its doors after one last day of plant sales on Thursday.
The Stringer Facebook page has several sale photos from the last month including one saying "Free Plants" posted on Thursday morning.
Its location near 41st Street and Sheridan had been listed for sale in November. The nursery has operated in Tulsa since 1957.
- Record-setting gas prices hit Tulsa area
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa man rides bike into 8-foot construction hole
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- OSU memorial scholarship for Saint Francis shooting victim
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --