OKLAHOMA CITY — The celebration of all things Star Wars made its way to the Oklahoma Children's Hospital in Oklahoma City on Wednesday.
OU Health used May the Fourth to call out characters from the iconic series to visit patients. Stormtroopers, Princess Leia and R2-D2 were among the visitors from the Garrison 501st.
See part of the visit in the video above.
- Tulsa Broadway season lineup includes 'Hamilton,' 'The Lion King'
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Bob Dylan Center opening planned for May 10
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Rising country music star credits her Oklahoma roots for career
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --