TULSA, Okla. — Hip hop legends Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube are coming to Tulsa.
The duo is scheduled to perform two-straight nights downtown on March 24-25 at the BOK Center.
The venue added a second show after the first night quickly sold out.
Snoop Dogg was a part of the star-studded group of performers at this year's Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 13.
- Tulsa Police investigating shooting with multiple victims
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- McAlester police officer battles COVID-19
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police locate stolen vintage Shelby Mustang
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --