The Muscogee Nation Lighthorse Police Department has canceled the Silver Alert for a woman who went missing from a local hospital.
MNLPD says 69-year-old Rhonda Armstrong has now been found safe.
- A tragic day in Oklahoma waters
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- A record-breaking freestyle skier shares her journey to recovery following traumatic brain injury
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Serial evictions in Tulsa County add to ongoing eviction crisis as CDC moratorium comes to an end
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --