SAPULPA, Okla. — Sapulpa Public Schools is partnering with Med World Pharmacy to host a voluntary vaccination clinic for students aged 12 or older to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Participation in the clinic is voluntary and was created as a convenience for parents.
The clinic will be held on Friday, June 11 between 3 and 7 p.m. at Cedar Ridge Christian Church in Sapulpa. A parent or guardian must accompany children between the ages of 12 and 17 for their scheduled appointment.
This is the second collaboration between Sapulpa Public Schools and Med World Pharmacy.
- Broken Arrow family raising money to pay for funerals of siblings killed in crash
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Hiland Dairy closes Tulsa plant
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Tulsa Tough
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --