TULSA, Okla. — A Broken Arrow family is devastated after losing two loved ones in a head-on crash earlier this week.
The accident happened Tuesday on 75th and 209th Ave. in Broken Arrow. Logan Smith, 18, and his younger sister, Addison, 13, were on their way back home from grabbing dinner at the time of the crash.
Logan graduated from Broken Arrow High School two weeks ago. Addison played soccer and flute in the Broken Arrow Band.
- Walmart joins Target in announcing it won't be open on Thanksgiving
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma parents struggle to find summer childcare
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Breeze Airways launches nonstop service at Tulsa International Airport
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --