PRYOR, Okla. — It's official! Rocklahoma is coming back in 2021 and the official lineup is out now.
Organizers of the music festival announced that, instead of happening over Memorial Day weekend, Rocklahoma will celebrate during Labor Day Weekend later this year. In 2020 the pandemic forced the event organizers to cancel the show.
Some of this year's lineup includes some of today's top rock artists including Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Rob Zombie, Chevelle, and many more.
Passes go on sale at early bird pricing on Friday, June 11 at 10 a.m. local time at Rocklahoma's website, and will increase to phase 2 pricing on Friday, June 18 at 5 p.m. local time.
Payment plan options are also available, allowing purchasers to split the cost into monthly payments. Fans are encouraged to buy early and save.
- Broken Arrow family raising money to pay for funerals of siblings killed in crash
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Hiland Dairy closes Tulsa plant
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Tulsa Tough
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --