TULSA, Okla. — Police officers arrested a man at an Edmond hotel Tuesday who they say is wanted in a Tulsa murder investigation.
Edmond police say Tulsa police told them Ollie Harris was at the La Quinta Inn and Suites near Second Street and I-35.
Police say Harris is wanted in last week's killing of 59-year-old James Kinnard in north Tulsa.
Edmond and Tulsa officers went out there and spent several hours working to get Harris out.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Justice for Muskogee mother after joke leads to son’s murder
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Three people ejected from vehicle at Hwy. 75 & 76th Street N.
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Mother, son in custody in connection with Rogers County homicide
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --