TULSA, Okla. — Police issued a warrant Friday for a man accused of killing a father in a north Tulsa neighborhood on Thursday.
Tulsa police say they're looking for Ollie Harris who's accused of killing 59-year-old James Kinnard.
Officers initially responded to the call about a man shot in the neighborhood near East 56th Street North and Peoria around 10:45 a.m.
Police say Kinnard and his son were working on a house when another person in the area got into an argument with the father.
That person fired a shot into the house, hitting Kinnard.
His son went to get help but Kinnard died from his wounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call Tulsa Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS. You can remain anonymous when calling.
- Tulsa car wash responds to woman after conveyor belt collision
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Police arrest sword-wielding man in east Tulsa
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Gangs in Tulsa: gang members and police give insight
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --