TULSA, Okla. — A Green Country holiday favorite is back again this season.
Pepperollies are back at Mazzio's as of Monday, selling at $6.99 for half dozen and $11.99 for a dozen.
Pepperollies feature layers of dough, cheese and pepperoni baked into rolls and served with dipping sauce options marinara or ranch.
- Police arrest man suspected of vandalizing cars with military decals
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Broken Arrow Police Officer shot while attempting to stop vehicle
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Bell's Amusement Park is coming back
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --