HASKELL, Okla — The Haskell Police Department said Alyssa Edlund, 27, died in a shooting near Elm St. and Seneca Ave. in August 2021.
OSBI arrested her boyfriend, Braulio Becerra Lopez, on a first degree murder charge on October 20.
Haskell Chief of Police Michael Keene said the Haskell Police department received a 9-1-1 call just after 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon. When officers arrived, they found the victim outside of the car she was driving.
“Found a vehicle parked in the middle of the roadway, a young lady was laying beside it,” Kenne said.
According the Cheif Keene, Edlund was conscious and talking to responding officers, but was shot possibly multiple times.
"She did have at least one gunshot wound, we think two," Keene said.
Keene said, “We’ve had multiple witnesses that we’ve interviewed."
Keene said several shell casings of different calibers were recovered at the scene.
Edlund lived in Jenks.
This is a developing story, we will update as more information becomes available.
- City of Tulsa to hold first COVID-19 update since mask order ended
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Oklahoma's 2021 Tax-Free Weekend
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma Olympic swimmer from Owasso returns home from Tokyo
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --