TULSA, Okla. — A man is in custody in connection to a stabbing outside a restaurant near downtown Tulsa on Tuesday.
Tulsa County Sheriff's Office says they were flagged down outside Bramble Breakfast and Bar located near 6th and Peoria around 11 a.m.
Two men were fighting outside the restaurant which escalated to one of the men stabbing the other. Bystanders saw the fight and were able to alert deputies who quickly stopped it.
TSCO says the victim was taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries.
They have identified 33-year-old Aashen Arango as the suspect. He is currently in Tulsa County Jail on one count of assault with a dangerous weapon.
- PGA Championship field announced for Southern Hills
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Body found in east Tulsa identified as missing woman
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma terminates contract with Swadley's
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --