TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police said one person is dead after being hit by a car near MLK Jr. Boulevard and Pine early Tuesday morning.
Officers responded to a call about a crash involving a pedestrian around 6 a.m. When they arrived on the scene, police learned a car hit the victim, who died. TPD is investigating the cause of the crash. The identity of the victim is currently unknown.
The driver stayed on the scene and is cooperating with police in the investigation.
- Broken Arrow family raising money to pay for funerals of siblings killed in crash
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Hiland Dairy closes Tulsa plant
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Tulsa Tough
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --