Update: OHP confirms two people have drowned at Keystone Lake.
The victims have now been identified as 87-year-old Willis C. Smith and 74-year-old Jerry D. Smith from Sapulpa.
Willis's body was recovered around 5 p.m. and Jerry's was later found around 8 p.m.
Details of the investigation revealed both victims were on a boat in Keystone Lake when the boat became disabled. It then capsized where both men fell into the water.
At least one man is dead and a search is underway for another along Keystone Lake in Pawnee County on Monday.
The Pawnee County Sheriff's Office is conducting the search in the Cowskin Bay South area along with firefighters and Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
They found one man dead and are working to recover the second man from the water after their boat capsized on the water.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Baker Mayfield applies for job at Tarahumaras in Norman
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- LIVE BLOG: Jury finds David Ware guilty on all counts
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Muscogee Creek Nation Lighthorse Police investigating double homicide
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --