BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Broken Arrow native Kristin Chenoweth is going to have a part in the upcoming season of NBC's "The Voice."
Chenoweth will lend her experience as a longtime singer and broadway star to this season's new judge Ariana Grande as Grande's "battle advisor."
"I cannot tell you how thankful i am to have shared this with her and to have been able to “teach” with someone i have learned the absolute most from," Grande wrote on Facebook on Monday. "my heart is in shambles."
Chenoweth became one of the first to comment on the Facebook post announcement saying, "I've never been so excited !!!!"
Chenoweth also posted about the show on her social media.
The new season of "The Voice" premieres Monday, Sept. 20 on 2 News Oklahoma.
- 'South Park' creators say they've reached agreement to buy Casa Bonita, restaurant seen on show
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa Little League chapter files lawsuit over World Series disqualification
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Human skeletal remains found near Highway 169
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --