TULSA, Okla — Tulsa police responded to 21st and South 101st after reports of human remains found.
Officers found the remains in a tent in deep brush along Highway 169, the skeletal remains are in an advanced state of decomposition. Crime scene detectives along with the medical examiners office processed the scene, and the remains, to determine a cause of death and the identity of the person.
The person who discovered the remains was in the woods was looking for a friend he had not seen in a few days.
- 'South Park' creators say they've reached agreement to buy Casa Bonita, restaurant seen on show
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa Little League chapter files lawsuit over World Series disqualification
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Human skeletal remains found near Highway 169
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --