OKMULGEE, Okla. — The Muscogee National Council approves a measure for the Muscogee Nation to evaluate the opportunity to purchase the former Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) facility in Tulsa.
"We are looking to expand operations in Tulsa to better serve our citizens and the public,” said Shawn Terry, Secretary of Health for the Muscogee Nation. “Tulsa represents a significant portion of the Muscogee Reservation, and we are focused on bringing high-quality health care to our citizens and the broader community.”
Tulsa's CTCA announced it was closing its facilities after more than three decades earlier this year.
- 9-year-old Tulsa girl needs life saving kidney transplant
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- American Airlines adds nonstop service flight from Tulsa to Austin
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- 21st annual deadCenter Film Festival kicks off in OKC
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --